FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are your rates?
- my rates differ between boudoir, lifestyle, commercial, or weddings- so please e mail me with any questions you may have for your shoot.
as for boudoir and lifestyle
a mini, 1 look, 5 digitals - 300
a full, 2 looks, 10 digitals - 495
a luxe, 3 looks, 25 digitals- 695
I have never modeled before, is that okay?
- of course, that is my job. you just need to show up. my gift is making people feel safe, seen & comfortable, it is my greatest gift. i will coach you from head to toe- the whole way through, to make your shoot as epic as possible. i have so many weird poses up my sleeve ~ people leave so pumped.
Should I rent a studio?
- your shoot has access to my home studio, there is 3 bedrooms & a lush outdoor. it is truly beautiful, you can see it on my story highlights on instragram.
other then that- it is totally up to you. to ensure your shoot is different then other clients, i would rent a space. i want your shoot to be your dream, so sometimes booking ahead and finding a fun studio you like on peerspace or air bnb is smart, or if you feel safe in your own home and it is cute.
What can you shoot?
- i can shoot a lot of things, that is one of the more special things about me- lifestyle, boudoir, product, commercial, maternity/motherhood, event, weddings & food. as i am known for boudoir & motherhood, i have done campaigns for lyft, target, w hotels & more, i shoot many weddings every year, and many business rebrands ;)
Do you charge for travel if I wanted to shoot at my place or a studio?
- Yes, I charge $2.25 per mile, if it is more then 3 miles away from 90042 (highland park, la)